Waiting for Dora’s new clutch is not yet a problem for us.
Sometimes I really think we should invest in a satnav!
Unfortunately, we now have to look towards the end of our trip and our return to the UK and this means selling our beloved Dora. So if you want a motorhome, or know someone that does, then please read more.
Change of plans at the last minute. We won’t end our travels in Romania by trekking in Retzeat natural park, as we originally planned. The weather doesn’t look good. We are going to Timisioara instead.
Well we were in the area, it would be a crime not to give it ago, wouldn’t it?
Looking at the map last night we realised maybe our direction was a little bit off. The coastal road would have been much quicker, but still we are in no hurry and it gives us the opportunity to drive through some more mountain scenery.
We booked our ferry while on the Isole Eolie, we are leaving Italia in three days, but first Matera.
We had such a lovely time skiing in Vall de Nuria that we thought of having another sky day in Vallter 2000. We drove all the way up there. The next day was quite foggy. Skiing in the fog is not pleasant so we decide to drive down to Arbucies. Dora’s gear may have arrived today.
We leave Morella heading north towards Barcelona, and out of Spain. We will both be sad. It has been such an important part of the journey for us. But before we go we have arranged to see a specialist mechanic who is just outside Girona.
She may be old, but we have done our best to make Dora sustainable.